Thursday, June 17, 2010

Experience Life


I have experienced something totally amazing. It is chocolate (And all the women say “duh” like you didn’t know that was the most wonderful thing ever?) It has to be on the most sensual experiences ever (Besides sex of course which still rates above chocolate in my book). All you virgins out there just ignore that last set of parentheses. I think that chocolate and sex are very similar. They both send trigger “happy hormones” in your body and even if you have had the worst day ever they seem to make things brighter, or at least tolerable. Of course if the reason you are PO’d happens to be your hubby then you might want to stick with the chocolate scenario and I am about to let you in on this amazing experience.

This new chocolate sensation is by Chocolove and is sea salt and almonds in dark chocolate. I feel amazing just talking about it. It may be a taste fad but I am kind of doubting it. The problem is that I now live in terror that they might discontinue it at some time. But isn’t that how all great things are? You have to live in the moment and enjoy it to the fullest. I love this chocolate because it has nuts, life should be a bit nutty, you should have nuts in your life and be a bit of a nut. The sea salt is like tears, tears of laughter, tears of pain and tears of sorrow, life has no depth without tears, salt adds depth, I bet you didn’t even know it had been missing in all other chocolate. You’ll understand when you taste it. Just like life. You can’t explain life to someone, they have to take a leap of faith and try it out for themselves. And then there is the dark chocolate. I am a dark chocolate lover anyway. Dark chocolate has just that perfect hint of bitterness. Bitterness is not something that I advocate in life but I equate this kind of bitterness to something like old hurts, life scars, it shows that you have lived and makes you enjoy everything right down to its dark bitter-y depths.

Don’t take my word for it. Go experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment