Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Morning

I am not a morning person. I have never been a morning person. From the time I turned 13 I stayed up way too late reading. Ok so I admit it I was a homeschool nerd. I practically day-dreamed about the book I was going to read that night. And that is about all it took me to read it. One night. I don’t know what has happened to me. Wait. Yes I do. His name is Jude. He happened to me.

I am getting up at 6 something every single morning. Yuck. Why? Jude of course. Why? I have no clue! Seriously, what is going through his little pea brain? It is hardly light then. We have to turn all the lights on! I do not think that I am going to convert in to a morning person. For some reason I seem to be able to get up and be fairly cheery every morning. I used to swing at people who tried to wake me up. In my sleep, really, I was sleeping, I didn’t know what I was doing. I’m not that mean. Ok, so maybe I am. Mean that is. A little.

The problem with getting up that early is the fact that I seem to need to eat two extra meals just because we got up at 6. I mean I seriously have to consider how much food one actually needs to eat and all because of that dang morning number. The bonus is that I am exercised and showered before 10.

Mornings are just one of the things that my son has “gifted” me with. Special don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment